Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hoo Are you?

NightOwlCrafting
 
I found this neat weekly "Hoo Are You" post on Night Owl Crafting and thought I would participate!
 
Each week she posts a different set of questions so readers can get to know each blogger better. 
 
Here are this week's questions!
1. What are a couple of your favorite green foods?
 
This is a tough one..... after years of hating it I now like salad (I know mom, shocks you doesn't it???). I also like avocados but since I got pregnant with Jillian they make my tongue swell. 


2. Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day?

I don't do much St. Patrick's Day decorating but I did make a cute wreath this year, check it out here.  It doesn't SCREAM St. Patrick's Day but it's green! 


3. Do you have Irish in you?

Honestly, I have no clue! 

 
4. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

We all wear something green and I try and do something fun for Jillian but we don't do anything over the top for St. Patrick's Day. I'm sad to say I didn't even make Jillian a shirt, she'll have to wear her Old Navy St. Patrick's Day shirt from last year.

 
5.Use one word that represents each letter in the word LUCK in your life!

L - Love
            U - Understanding
C - Crafty
K - Klutz



1 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh man!!! I LOVE that wreath! Seriously beautiful!!

Post a Comment