Sunday, March 27, 2011

Faux Stained Glass



I got this idea from All Thumbs Crafts and as soon as I saw it I KNEW I had to try it out!  I've had a package of Alcohol inks for probably over a year and its just sat on my shelf.  I decided to try this out on a plain vase I had around the house.  Also needed for this project is a can of canned air.



I started out by dropping a few drops of the lightest color ink, i dropped some on the side too. 


Then spray away with your air!



I followed my yellow with pink and then teal. 



I kept working around the vase until all the blank areas were colored!  Some of the colors mixed to make new colors, I LOVE how it turned out. It was REALLY rainy this weekend but next time the sun is out I'll take some better pictures outside to show it off better!



1 comments:

Bethany said...

Oooohhhh wwooooooowwwwww! That is a nifty idea!! I bet that looks incredible with the light shining through it. bookmarked! :)

Post a Comment