Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hoo Are You Tuesday

NightOwlCrafting

1. What is your favorite magazine?

That really depends on the mood I am in but when my Family Fun magazine comes in I always sit right down and read the whole thing!

2. What color are your eyes?

Brown

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?

I HATE going to the dentist and I put it off. I am actually WAY over due to go now!

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?

I am a Yankee Candle girl!  I love my house to smell like their Sugar Cookie candle!
 5. Do you have any pets?

Yep!  We have a dog, Lexi, she is a 5 year old yorkie, daschund, chihuahua mix.  Two cats that are almost two, Ariel and Triton, we just adopted them in November.  We also have 3 aquiriums (1 salt water, 2 fresh water).



Now head over to Night Owl Crafting and get to know everyone else!

Have you entered my giveaway? It's only open until tomorrow night.  Check it out!

10 comments:

Marcie @ DWYH said...

Your blog is so cute! I enjoy Family Fun Mag., and have brown eyes as well!

Reba said...

Family Fun Magazine is one of my favorites too. Have a good day!

Willefam said...

Family fun is AWESOME:) I also have fish- I don't know if I could manage a salt tank though! Lots of fun!!

Jaime said...

I am a failure when it comes to fish! My last attempt was a beta, and I couldn't even manage to keep him alive. We came home, and he was at the bottom of the tank. I told the kids he was taking a nap. :/

flutter said...

Hey Jamie.. GOOOOOO to the dentist lol..

Thanks for sharing x

Rhiannon said...

luv sugar cookie scent!!!

LOTCP said...

You have a pet house like I do!

Unknown said...

I love your cat's names. Your daughter must be a Little Mermaid fan!

Linda said...

I love Family Fun magazine too!

Michelle said...

I'd be lost without my FamilyFun magazine

Post a Comment