Monday, February 7, 2011

Alyse Taylor's Chicken Pot Pie

One night this summer Jillian and I had dinner at the Taylor's house and Alyse made a WONDERFUL Chicken Pot Pie.  She shared the recipe with me and I wanted to share it with you!



Start by boiling your chicken (I used 2 LARGE chicken breasts) then either shred the chicken or cube it.

Then in a large bowl mix the following ingredients:

1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 Cans mixed vegetables
1 cup of sour cream (I used light)
1 cup of chicken stock/broth
Salt and Pepper to taste (I only added pepper)

Add cooked Chicken to the mixture and spread evenly in a 9x13 baking dish.


The topping:


In a bowl mix 1 cup of flour, 1 stick of butter (melted) and 1 cup of milk.


Spread mixture evenly over the top of the pot pie.


Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes (until brown)


Serve up and enjoy!


3 comments:

sarahrob19 said...

Oh wow that looks amazing & easy!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Alyse said...

I think I know what we are having for dinner tonight. Glad you enjoyed the recipe! It is my all time favorite.

Two Plus Jilly said...

Thanks for sharing it with us Alyse, Michael and I both LOVE it!

Post a Comment