Monday, February 28, 2011

BBQ Cups

This recipe was one of Michael's favorites when he was a kid.  For Michael's birthday last year his mom made him a cookbook with all of his favorite recipes from when he was a kid this one is a hit in our house!

Start by browning 1 pound of hamburger meat.


To the meat add 1 cup of BBQ sauce




 next spread store bought bisquits (I like the buttermilk kind) into a muffin tin. 



Then fill the "well" with the BBQ meat mixture.



Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes (until the edges start to brown)

I didn't have any shredded chesse the night I made these so I chopped up some cheese slices, either would work just find.  Once the edges of the bisquits have started to brown take them out and top with the cheese of your choice.




Then put them back into the oven until the cheese is melted.




 Another way I like to make this is instead of using BBQ sauce I make sloppy joe mix and use that, it's super yummy too!  Enjoy!




1 comments:

Post a Comment