Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jellybean Pizza

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope everyone is having a blessed day and enjoying some family time.  After we hunted eggs this morning Jillian and I decided to make up a Jellybean Pizza!  Extra Frosting Please posted this recipe on Wildflower & Whimsy's Sew Crafty Saturday and we had to make it!



Head over here to get Extra Frosting Please's recipe for the crust, I added a little extra flour to mine.  I didn't have a pizza pan so I used a square metal pan, I lined it in foil so I could just pull it out when it was done.


I baked mine for about 12 minutes.



Once the cookie cooled I pulled the whole thing out of the pan and put it on a platter.


I didn't have any cream cheese so I just used some Creamy Vanilla icing I had. 



We sprinkled some purple sugar on top of the icing.


Then it was time for the Jellybeans! 


Jillian LOVED this neat recipe and we had fun making it!

4 comments:

Reba said...

That looks like fun (and yummy too).

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

YUM!!! Great idea!! My kids would love this!! Please stop by and share this at my linky party at Strictly Homemade Tuesday. This is great!!!

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Crafts said...

just featured you on my Facebook page :)

Emilee said...

So cute! and I bet it tasted good too! Would be great for a pizza themed party too!

Post a Comment