Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cookies 'N' Creme Brownies

Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I haven't felt great, been CRAZY busy at work and I've been working on my first blanket and it's a LONG process.  I can't wait to share the blanket I'm making for Jillian (hopefully it turns out cute), I've wanted to make her one since she was born but haven't been confident enough in my sewing skills until now to try.  Hopefully I'll have it done in the next week or so. 

Are you guys ready to try out my latest recipe?!?!? 

Want a new way to doctor up your favorite brownies???  Try my SUPER yummy, SUPER easy
Cookies 'N' Creme Brownie recipe! 



I started out with a basic box of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge brownies, I made the box according to the instructions on the the package.


Once mixed up I spread half the browning mixture into a greased 8x11 pan.


Then I took 3 Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme bars (they are on sale this week at CVS, buy 2 get 1 free) and placed them over the brownie mixture.  I had to trim the edges off to get them to fit.




Then spread the remaining brownie mixture over the chocolate bars.


I then crushed the pieces I had to trim over the top of the brownies.


I baked my brownies for about 30-32 minutes.


They turned out SOOOOO yummy, I hope you enjoy them!




3 comments:

Reba said...

Those sound sinful (and delicious). :)

Alyse said...

Yes, sinful! YUM!

Unknown said...

Sounds delicious! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Post a Comment