Sunday, January 23, 2011

Poptart Cookies

I found this recipe on Making Memories With Your Kids and thought it sounded yummy.  I had almost everything I needed at home already so when I went to the grocery store I decided to pick up a box of poptarts. I was really looking forward to making the cookies with raspberry poptarts but publix was out of them so I had to settle on strawberry.

Poptart Cookies

* 1 box of poptarts (whatever flavor you desire)
* white chocolate chips (I used 3/4 the bag)
* 2 1/4 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 large eggs


Preheat the oven to 375.

In a bowl mix the flour, baking soda and salt. 

In another bowl or mixer bowl beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add the eggs and beat well.  To the mixture gradually beat in the flour mixture.



Stir in chocolate chips and crumbled up poptarts.


Form mixture into balls & slightly flatten them on a cookie sheet.  Bake for around 12 minutes


Enjoy!

They turned out REALLY good. I tend to make my cookies a little big and the recipe probably made 40-50 cookies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment