Thursday, January 5, 2012

Top Posts from 2011

I've seen a lot of my favorite bloggers post year end reviews that share their top projects/posts from 2011 and I thought I would join in!  Below are my top 5 most viewed posts from 2011.

1.  My post viewed post in 2011 was my Mini Monkey Bread recipe.  I can thank Pillsbury for most of these page views, they posted my recipe on their facebook page and I got over 10,000 visitors! 


2. Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!  Jillian and I made a cute One Fish, Two Fish. Red Fish, Blue Fish snack for her to take to school to celebrate Read Across America week!



3.  At Home Gel Nails is my tutorial and information about doing your own shellac/gel nails at home! 




4.  Sprinkle Cookies!  Is my SUPER easy sprinkle cookie tutorial.  We make these cookies all the time, Jillian loves to make them by herself!





Thanks to everyone that visited my blog in 2011 and a special thanks to everyone that left me comments and feedback, I LOVE hearing from you! 

Hopefully 2012 will be a great blog year and I will get to share even more tutorials and recipes with you!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

The monkey bread brought me here for sure. I've been making that recipe at least once a month since then! So delicious and easy!!

Post a Comment