Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Since Michael had to work this morning Jillian and I worked on his Father's Day art project! I got the idea from Molly and I actually think her project turned out WAY cuter but we gave it a try! We didn't have a whole lot of time so it's pretty basic. I wish I would have taken pictures of the process but it was so hard keeping Jillian from smearing paint all over the house I didn't dare get the camera out! We made enough fish to make a card for my dad and some to save for a scrapbook page! While I was turning the hands into "fish" Jillian was coloring on a plain white paper that made out card base. I think it turned out pretty cute and I'm sure Michael is going to love it!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute! Matthew helped me and Thomas with our father's day project by staying out of our way. LOL I did manage to trace his hand for the project though (or some shape resembling his hand).

Post a Comment