Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Is Here at Pier 1

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.

Spring has finally sprung here and I have been looking for some affordable ways to update our back porch for spring and summer.  One of my favorite places to look for accessories and furnishings is  Pier 1 , since my birthday is coming up (May 2) I've been working on my wish list!

We currently have a wrought iron patio set that a few years ago I painted chocolate brown and I really want to get some new bright accessories to liven up our outdoor space.  When I was browsing Pier 1 online I found their Floral Market Umbrellas and Whimsical Garden Chair Cushions and I KNEW they had to be mine! 

Another item I would LOVE to get is an Outdoor Papasan Chair and Whimsical Garden Cushion.  The Papasan chair would fit perfectly in the corner of our deck and would be a great comfortable spot after a long day at work!  What is awesome about the Papasan chair is it would also work great inside the house, all I would have to do is change the cushion out. 

While browsing the Pier 1 website I fell in love with some of the new Papasan items, check out this Outdoor Swingasan.  I wish I had a good spot for the Swingasan because it would TOTALLY be mine if we did!

To brighten up the table top I really want to get a few of the outdoor oil burners, the Floral Stripes outdoor dinnerware and some of the platters and bowls!

I am so in love with all the bright colors and fun spring stuff I can't wait to get my hands on some of it! 

Attention family: I would like Pier 1 gift cards for my birthday! 

Make sure you also check out the Pier 1 Tweetups!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment