Sunday, August 28, 2011

Parmesan Knots - Pintrest Find

Have I told you how much I LOVE Pintrest?  I have always had a problem with organizing my bookmarks, half the time I save something and then forget about it.  Well, with Pintrest I can just look at my boards and easily find what I am looking for. If you aren't on Pintrest and want an invite leave me your email address and I will send you one!

One of my favorite things to pin are recipes.  I found this recipe, I think one of the people I am following posted it and it was too easy not to try!  I made these to go along with Baked Spaghetti and they were the perfect addition!



The Easy Parmesan Knots recipe is from Real Mom Kitchen, head on over to check it out! 

2 comments:

Reba said...

I would love an invite. I have heard this from several people. I have trouble keeping up with bookmarks too, no matter how hard I try...

RRinks@aol.com

Crystal said...

I've made those before, but I forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder, I will try them again soon.

I would also like an invite. finecrystal@knology.net

Post a Comment