Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do you use Swagbucks?!?!?

Search & Win

I was at a wonderful coupon class tonight taught by Jennifer from The Coupon Centsation and the topic of Swagbucks came up.  Several people in the class had either never heard of swagbucks or didn't know how to use them so I told Jennifer I would share the information, I hope this is helpful!

Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.  Since I started using Swag Bucks I have made over $150 in Amazon gift cards!!! You redeem your bucks for so many different things but I found giftcards to be the best option for me! 

When you sign up for Swag Bucks I think installing the search tool on your task bar is the best way to earn the most bucks.  You will use their search engine for all of your online searches, I never use Google anymore!  Swag Bucks will randomly award you your "Bucks" for different searches.  Sometimes you won't get any bucks and other times you might get 10!  The 2nd way I earn my Swag Bucks is by doing surveys.  On the main Swagbuck site there are NUMEROUS surveys posted daily and some can earn you up to 200 Swagbucks.  One $5 Amazon gift card only costs 500 Swagbucks so you can see how you can EASILY earn big money! 

I hope this helps answer some of your questions about SwagBucks and how to use them.  If you have any questions about them let me know, I'll help you as best as I can!  Now head over to SwagBucks and sign up! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment